This following policy describes how QuinceaneraCards.net uses and protects the information you provide to us.
Your privacy and the protection of your information are of the utmost importance to us. We will not sell, use, distribute or lease your information, unless required by law to do so. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
As we continue to develop our web site and take advantage of technologies to improve the services we offer, this policy will likely change. When we change it, we will post the change(s) to this site. If we change the policy in a material way, we will provide appropriate online notice to you. This policy is effective February 1, 2010.
What we collect
We will collect your:
- Shipping and Billing information
- Email address
What we do with the information we gather
Your information will be used for the following purposes:
- For our internal record keeping
- For order processing and delivery
- To contact you
- To review site usage and operations
- To address problems with the site, our business or our products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of the site and our business
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.